All Prairie Doodles puppies are $2,750 (plus GST of $137.50). A deposit of $500 is required to hold a spot on any of our waiting lists, which usually range from four to six months.
The purchase of a Prairie Doodles puppy includes:
- Sterilization of your puppy
- First vaccination, plus vet record
- Two-year health warranty. Please read
- Four-generation pedigree
- Weekly photo and email updates of your puppy as it grows. We post the photos on our blog so you can follow their progress.
- 30 days of complimentary pet insurance (Trupanion)
- Shopping list to help you get ready for your puppy
- Housetraining tips
- Prairie Doodles custom collar
- An item with mama's scent, to ease your puppy's transition into your new home
- Lifetime support from Prairie Doodles for the life of your puppy
- We litter train all our puppies using wood pellets in a litter box. Weather permitting, we also train them to use the doggie door so they will get used to going outdoors to potty
- Our puppies are trained to recall to the sound of a regular plastic whistle
THE ADOPTION PROCESS
- First, we want to learn about you! We require that you fill out our application form.
- Once we receive your application, we will review it and someone will get back to you. We'll discuss upcoming litters with you, and let you know about our current waiting list (usually four to six months).
- When you're ready to say 'yes!' to adding a new fur member to your family, we require a non-refundable deposit of $500. This secures your place on the waiting list. The deposit can be paid to email@example.com via Interac Email Money Transfer or via PayPal (please add 3% to total). This amount is deducted off the full purchase price of $2,750.
- We'll email you when your puppy is born, and let you know what to expect in the weeks to come.
- When your puppy is 3 weeks old, we'll ask you to provide more information about your lifestyle, personalities, and expectations for your puppy. This information, in addition to your original application, will help us match you with a puppy.
- The final payment of $2,250 plus GST is required when the puppy around 7 weeks old and allocated to your family.
- Between 6-7 weeks old, we test the puppies and match them to their new families. You'll receive an email from us introducing you to your new family member.
- Help get ready for your new arrival by reviewing our shopping list and tips for when you bring your puppy home
- At 8 weeks old, the puppies are ready to leave us. You'll come to the Groeneveld farm on a set homecoming date, which we will communicate to you once the puppies are born.
In the event that we cannot provide you with a puppy or if you cannot take a puppy at the time of availability, you can switch litters or wait until the timing is better for you. The deposit is non-refundable except if Prairie Doodles cannot supply you with a puppy for whatever reason.
Please be sure to read our health guarantee.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you through the lifetime of your puppy.